Briquettes are charcoal
Charcoal briquette - charcoal that underwent processing by the special device, was crushed and pressed, their form is similar to a small pillow. For development of briquettes from charcoal the small fraction was selected.
For briquettes as initial material serve raw materials of a natural origin therefore solid propellant production does not contain harmful substances and are safe for ecology. Briquettes have such characteristics:
Their heating capacity has a high rate - 33 500-35 600 kJ/kg;
1 kg of a briquette can burn till 4-5 o'clock;
The rest of dry material after burning does not exceed 5%;
Level of humidity is from 3 to 5%;
Contains ashes, 2-8%;
Level of carbon makes 83-90%;
Indicators of fraction from 20 to 80 mm.
Application of charcoal briquettes has a number of advantages:
• A small expense that allows to cut down expenses on fuel;
• The small size of solid propellant material with good heating capacity;
• Have a high rate of density therefore briquettes are capable to burn several times longer, than charcoal;
• When burning there are no sparks that also allows to apply briquettes to fireplaces;
• Briquettes do not emit carbon monoxide therefore it is possible to use as fuel and indoors;
• Level of heating capacity of such product is higher, than level stone and charcoal;
• There is no smoke and release of harmful substances;
• In transit such production does not crumble therefore dust is not created;
• By appropriate preparation briquettes are kindled in 15-20 minutes.
Briquettes are an excellent biofuel which can be taken with itself on exit buffet receptions, corporate holidays, and also are suitable for fireplaces and a kamenok in saunas.